Thursday, May 1, 2008

quirky

I have many quirks. We all do, I'm sure.
But I wanted to share one that I find particularly amusing.

I love chapstick. obsessively. I need it. It's not a want; it's a NEED.
So much so, that in my equally obsessive need to be prepared for anything, I make sure to always have chapstick around me.

Currently, I have chapstick located in the following places:
*bedroom nightstand
*bathroom toiletry tray
*living room remote basket
*purse side pocket
*school bag side pocket
*school desk drawer
*husband's right pocket

and from time to time, my office and my car...

another intriguing tidbit about this obsession is that they all just so happen to be different flavors.
in order:
-cherry
-strawberry
-grape and blueberry
-fruit craze
-mint
-regular
-peppermint

i also have many lip glosses around just in case I can't find chapstick....

No comments: